So this week was a weiiiiirrrrrd one. Sister Walgren has been a little uhh under the weather I guess you could say, so this week was like NONE other! Monday we did preparation day stuff emailed played frisbee ect. Tuesday, we got SPECIAL premission to go to the TEMPLE<3 <3 <3 SHUT UP RIGHT!?? I love it I love it I LOVE IT. If you haven't gone lately...GO TONIGHT. Or TOMORROW. Go ASAP. I love it! MY HEAVENS. Okay I'm done, just know....ILOVEIT. So that's what our Tuesday consisted of for a while cause it takes like an hour to get down there and then the traffic was awful so we were driving for a while, anyway. Wednesday we weekly planned, so not much happened there. Thursday we planned on going on exchanges, but we had a meeting with President Hall and the Zone Leaders of some sisters we are over, and after the meeting, President Hall pulled us aside, and told us that she wasn't well enough to go on exchanges this week, soooooo he has a special project for us, we were office sisters practically all week! We have been working on the transfer board all week, which is the white board that has ALL the missionaries on it, and where they are in the mission and all their house info and boring things, but we remade the whole thing, new magnets new okay, so it doesn't make much sense but it will be done this week so you will be getting a picture of my weeks work next monday, just know, it was hard. BUT I am so thankful for this week, ONE it was so good for my amazing companion, she is sucha hard worker, she wouldn't have taken the rest that she NEEDED to take, she just works through pain like NOone I know. and TWO it truly made me realize how much I LOVE this work, and how much i love being a missionary working out on the streets of California preaching the good news of our Savior and our Heavenly Father! I love it and miss it, I cannot wait for the day that we can go out and rock them streets again, probs in the next few days :) I LOVE IT. I love Sister Walgren with all of my heart. I really really do, I don't think I could have gotten through these last 7 months without her. ps: Everything is ALL good, were all happy!
i mean look at what we did last night.....hahahahha we love each other waaay to much!! Which is why we know were getting split up in like 2 weeks....were dreading that day!!!!!!!
the CHURCH IS TRUE.
Love Sister Kemp