This week was a week. Yup, that sums in up. Some
weeks, in life, but I think especially as a missionary, you're just
tired! And ya know what, this was one of those weeks. BUT regardless,
the work of the Lord moves on! :) There will be plenty of time to rest
later. We went on 2 exchanges this week! On of them I was on bike with
the CUTEST girl in the whole wide world! Her name is Sister Kubie, and
she is from Kansas. I love her! Such an inspriation of working hard and
doing the work we were called to do! Picture number 1 is Sister Kubie
and I...after biking, and please notice how perfect her hair still
looks...yeah. We went knock knock knockin and found her area some SOLID
potentials! That was a lot of fun! They are teaching the assistant
director for Agent S.H.I.E.L.D....or whatever that is called the Marvel
TV show, so we met with him, he's way nice! Anyway, we had MLC (mission
leadership council) where we learned from President Hall and he taught
us what to teach to the missionaries in our zone. So then Thursday we
met with our Zone Leaders and put all our plans and ideas together and
made a training special for our zone, that was to much fun...They were
with me in my first zone, oh yeah I talked about them last letter...they
are just such GREAT elders. ANYWAY, after that we went out and taught
our investigator Delany, she is graduated this week, so that's fun! :)
We had Zone Training Meeting, and not gonna lie...didn't go as smoothly
as would have hoped, but ya know, ya live and ya live, because of my
calling as a Sister Training Leader, I have had to help give a lot of
training and whatnot...I AM SO GRATFUL for that! That is gonna be such a
help when it comes to real life presentations and whatnot. After that
we had another exchange I stayed this time in my area with Sister
Cottrell! Yeah you read that right! My old companion! This is her last
transfer! SO THAT'S WEIRD! Especially cause I remember celebrating her 9
month mark! and then we celecbrated MY 9 month mark, TIME
FLIES. Picture number 2 Sister Cottrell and I! We got a few good
potentials that day too! :) Exchanges are fun! They push you to work
harder that you think you can! :) It's getting HOT. Today it was 100
degrees before it was 11...yaaaaaaay here comes SUMMER! :) anyway. I
will continue on, working with all my might, this CAN be the best time
of my life, and I plan I stiving, for it to be so. I love you all! Keep
rocking it.
Love Sister Kemp