Monday, February 10, 2014

Week #52

THIS WEEK REBECCA GOT BAPTIZED INTO THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS! :) It was just amazing, the spirit was so strong, she had SUCH a light about her! Best feeling ever to see that change in someone. Other than that this week was FILLED with Sister Training Leader stuff. So totally drained from all of that, buuuut ya know whatever I can do to help the sisters, the mission, and God, I'm happy to do! But NOTHING feels better than seeing someone accept Christ into their life, and make covenants with our Loving Heavenly Father. Something really cool that happened was that the elder that knocked into Rebecca was Elder Hansen, who was in the MTC with me...he was able to come to her baptism and baptize her!!! :) It was so precious asking him to do it, he was so excited to be able to baptize her! LOVED IT! We had a mission leadership meeting and our mission has seen SO many miracles this passed month, our president bought lots of fruit and we celebrated! SO fun!! Seriously, this mission is the best. I feel bad I don't have much else to report this week other than, I'm pleased as a peach and we are working hard! :) LOVE THIS CHURCH. God definitely humbles us everyday and teaches us lessons we didn't realize we needed to learn, it's amazing to me to know how PERFECT his plan truly is. We might not see it, but He does. Trust him.
I love you all! 
Love Sister Emily Kemp